Amazon vs Flipkart price difference

   Hey I will suggest you best money saving shopping site. Which site gives you items at best in price. Now I taking about top most shopping sites in india. That's was Amazon and Flipkart. Which is best in price?? Let's Know



There is same company iron Flipkart @ 331 
                                                     Amazon @ 479


















This is a same company's helmet

  Flipkart @ 349

Amazon @ 449


Flipkart is giving less prices then Amazon.

We not taking about delivery charges but you can avoid delivery charges of some items in Flipkart with a Trick but we also add it. Ok then

 Flipkart - Macizo iron 331+40 = 371

Amazon- Macizo iron 479+30 =  509

 

Flipkart saves your RS. 138 in this deal


Now talk about next item helmet

Flipkart @349+40= 389

Amazon @ 449+49 = 498



In deal of motofly Galaxy helmet you save RS. 109 with flipkart.

I have checked various products prices. I seen Flipkart's prices is best but before you shop online check prices on various sites and also warranty services please. Save your money. 


Flipkart free delivery Trick


Comments